Friday, November 12, 2010

Dont forget to put the bakers twine on your Santa list!!!

So you too can make these cute tags like I have using the Bakers twine available in the shop.

Yep - with only 6 weeks to go until Christmas, its time to start creating and decorating the house ready for the big day. OH... my tummy does a flip just thinking about it - partly through excitement ( I love Christmas) and partly through nerves of not feeling "organised"

These cute little tags were so quick and easy and I think they would look super cute under the tree sitting on that present for someone special.
I think they add a retro vintage feel to wrapping ... a parcel wrapped up in bakers twine in traditional red and green .... brown paper pakages tied up with bakers twine string... these are a few of my favourite things....sorry
Its time to start getting the Christmas cards made too ... nothing nicer than a home made card for that extra special touch.... some card ideas coming in the next post. Get your bakers twine orders in... you dont want to miss my bakers twine card idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment