Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pretty gift box

Stuck for wrapping ideas this Christmas and cant be bothered with the crowds at the shopping centre just to grab that cute wrapping paper??
That's where I found myself... I needed a small box for these cute hair clips I had made for a sweet friend of mine graduating from Primary School...
Then I went to my trusty Vintage Paper Pack and whipped up this cute little gift box out of the vintage book pages in the pack...




I added a gorgeous sunshiny yellow {my fave} doilie, tied it up with hot pink twine {my other fave} and topped it with one of my resin cupcakes.. I think it looks kinda cute!!I will be doing a tutorial if enough people are interested here so leave a comment and I will post the tutorial soon!!

Not many sleeps to go!! Be good

1 comment: