Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bells and butterflies


So usually I leave all the creative stuff up to Mel. With all the work I do 'behind the scenes' of Old Favourites the reason I started up with website has been pushed to the side. It wasn't until someone called me up on it before I realised it! So this year I am going to renew my passion for craft. It has taken me a couple of days of 'playing' in my craft room to get back into the swing of things.

Today I thought I would share with you a cute idea for using vintage paper scraps and a bit of upcycling.

I remembered I had a set of brass bells on a tatty old piece of string, don't know where I got it from but I just know it has always been there, and some cute butterflies I had punched out of some vintage music paper (they are so cute and have been dying to use them in some way).

I joined them together and voila!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I made Maya a butterfly mobile for her room...she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeey!!!! this looks fantastic girlfriend!! well done. it looks very vintage, might give it a go myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. how cute is this? I bet its in ellis room!

    ReplyDelete